Ripped jeans are a big player in the model-off-duty look that’s caught on around the globe with women of ultimate style, celebrities and regular boys everywhere all jumping on board. Since the trend resurfaced a few years back, it’s been doing the rounds again on street-style blogs and Instagram feeds everywhere. When it comes to ripped jeans itself, forget about doing a home job, you want your rips and tears to be a little more strategic and so damn cool. Jeans are the hardest things to shop and the easiest things to wear. It is rightly said that Juicy Couture Tracksuit to everybody structure but finding the one cheap ripped jeans online is one a whole new ball game. The rules for buying the ripped or distressed jeans are the complete opposite of your regular ones and whether you like them or hate them, you can’t ignore the ripped jeans trends. So, here are some tips that can assist you while you go down to the distressed lane.
1) Pay attention to actual rips: If you are pear shaped, it’s best to opt for a pair with vertical rips as opposed to horizontal ones. Vertical rips will give an illusion of longer and leaner legs.
2) When in doubt choose a darker shade: If you are unsure if the distressed jeans are for you, jump into the trend of a dark pair of black ripped jeans for men. You can’t go wrong with that choice.
3) Pay attention to rips: A super-helpful tip to remember when buying distressed jeans is to pay attention to the actual rips,” stated the stylist. “To look leaner, get the ripped jeans with vertical rips in place of horizontal rips.
4) Different styles: A number of styles have been created out of ripped jeans including ankle length, knee length, full length, denim shorts are some of the best-selling assortment. To get your favorite pair of ripped jeans, it always depends on what you prefer to have. You wan a high waist or mid rise and blue, black, or white all depends on how good you ‘d look at them.
5) The extreme ripped: If you have no problem showing off your figure or you need to show, you can go for the slimmer cuts such as straight and skinny jeans can be your option. Don’t forget the extra rips and shreds to emphasize your curves.